Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quilt DONE!

I finally finished this baby blanket! I haven't mailed it yet, but it is going to Nikki. (If you read this.... surprise!) This was fun to do. I especially like how the quilting stitches look on the back.

And I also got a hair cut. This wasn't the greatest hair day, and you might notice the time is 9:40 pm so hopefully you will give me the benefit of the doubt and wait until another picture shows up before you judge my hair. =)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful!

Julie said...

Reeeeeeeeally short =O

McCleary Family Fun said...

Wow! look at you go! You are talented. Elizabeth is getting so grown-up and she is adorable.

Kamey V said...

You did such a good job. I would love to learn how to quilt. I'm amazed. I would've never thought you were so crafty when we were companions. You are amazing!!!!

Alaine said...

Great Job, love it!!! Regarding your question regarding a good machine-
Bernina is the the best, try watching for a used one! You may have a great opportunity in Utah. But I used a good old Sear Kenmore for 20 years until I could afford the Bernina. But it still comes out when I need to sew a denim quilt or one with lots of lint. The new electronic machines are picky. Love the Quilt! Aunt Alaine

Rach said...

Hey Eva!!! I need help! I love your quilt btw...you did really good!!!! I look at everyone's blogs and they are so cute, and i've realized that i'm blog iliterate...how do i make it cute?

Jared and Nikki said...

I love the quilt, Eva!!! It is so cute and you did such a good job! I was surprised to receive it in the mail! I hadn't checked out your blog in a little bit. =) You are looking great, too, and Elizabeth is adorable! Sometime after the baby comes we'll come down to Utah and we'll have to meet up! Love you!