Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ba"nana"

Lizzy and Jordan have been playing together more lately. They follow each other around. Lizzy gets excited when he wakes up from his nap. 


I pulled out a banana and Jordan saw it. He said, "nana!" That would be word #3. Exciting. I tried to get him to say it again but he wouldn't do it. At this moment that I am writing this post Jordan is running around the playroom with a box on his head. Too cute.

When I say, "let's change your diaper," Jordan goes to the bed in Lizzy's room and lays down in the diaper-changing position.

Yesterday I said, "Do you want to take a nap?" He got down from my lap and went up stairs to his room.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

O my gosh! Jordan is such a good little boy!!! How adorable!!!

katie said...

That's so nice that they are friends! And Jordan totally understands you! That must be such a NICE feeling!