Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cookie Monster

Lizzy: Mommy, I need help.

She walks in the room and this is what I see:  


Lizzy had tried to put on her bathing suit (baby soup) by herself and got all tangled up!  And she needs a trim on her bangs. 

This is Lizzy talking to my parents on the phone. Jordan and Lizzy LOVE to talk on the phone. 


The kids help me mop, as I've mentioned before. This time I pulled out rags for both of them, but I wasn't helping myself. It was just something for them to do! They worked on it for a few minutes and stopped. Later, Lizzy went to preschool and Jordan picked up his rags as well as Lizzy's and continued mopping by himself! It was SO CUTE. 


I LOVE Morgan's new pajama shirt from Julie. The kids, do, too! 


Putting the kids to bed last night was SO funny. Jordan got into bed with Lizzy in her princess bed. So Lizzy gave Jordan a goodnight kiss and sang ABC's to him. Then she sang Twinkle Twinkle. Having finished the bedtime routine, Morgan and I got up to go out of the room and turned off the light. Lizzy sat up and screamed, "NO! You sing ABC's for ME!" Morgan and I started laughing so hard. So we sang to her and again got up to leave the room. She sat up and screamed, "NO! You take Jordan!" Again we started laughing. "You don't want him to sleep in your bed?" She said, "No! You take Jordan!" She proceeded to take off his blankets and guide him out of her bed.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

lol. that's funny. =) Lizzy is so cute! We miss her! Good job Jordan for mopping! I feel like I've seen this blog before though...????

Jessie said...

maybe I just saw the pictures on picasa or something.

katie said...

I love the bedtime story. hahaha... and Jordan mopping! What a sweetheart helperface! :)