Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sleeping Muchkins

I feel like I have so many things to say. Well let's start with some fun pictures:

Lizzy brought home some popcorn from her primary class. We had to beg her to share with Jordan. She was very protective of her bag of popcorn. Later in the day, though, when her guard was down, we saw this:


Jordan and Lizzy really like fry sauce. And Jordan really likes to wear this hat, even though it's hot.


This is one of the "letting mommy hold me so I don't have to go to bed" moments:


During this time Jordan was playing with his little cars on the floor. Soon he fell asleep. This hardly ever happens. It was sweet. I love these Thomas the Train pajamas!


On another occasion Lizzy pulled these two chairs together and fell asleep. Lizzy doesn't usually take naps anymore because she doesn't sleep at night if she does. But when she gets tired she will fall asleep somewhere. =)



Jordan hiding from the Roomba while it sweeps. Notice his cars. Those were from my parents for his birthday. He's 2 now. He will not let go of the cars. It's a bit difficult to hold all of them since there are 4. But he insists on holding all of them all the time. His cars are SO important to him.



The kids got a balloon, I don't remember where. But Jordan had to hold on to it constantly. If it ever flew up to the ceiling he would screech as if the world was ending. It was dramatic. Here he is eating cereal while holding the balloon.







3 comments:

katie said...

Oh, looking at these pictures makes me love your life, Eva! Your kids are too cute.. Jordan sneaking Lizzy's popcorn.. and the pictures of them sleeping in random places! haha! That one of Lizzy had me laughing out loud. She is getting so big and in the picture, her legs look so pretty. (but not chubby, so no one will want to suck on them ;) and the one of Jordan sleeping on the floor had me wondering if he fell asleep with his cars that orderly! .. & Jordan stuffing his face! hahaha... the one of you holding Lizzy is so sweet. It makes me want my mommy.

McCleary Family Fun said...

Your kids are beautiful. I love your stories. LOVE YOU

Jared and Nikki said...

I love the sleeping pictures! It cracks me up how kids will fight sleep and then finally lose the battle in the funniest places or positions. And the picture of you holding Lizzy is so sweet! I love those moments. You seem so happy! It is evident what a great mommy you are!