Our friends Samantha, 3, and Xander, 5, came to visit us today. Along with their little baby sister Shelby. It's fun to hear what they say. I know that their mom has been working in the yard lately, so I understood why they had this topic on their minds.
Samantha: You have weeds in your back yard.
Me: We do? Can you show me?
Samantha: We have weeds in our back yard.
Me: Do we have weeds in our back yard?
Samantha: No, you don't.
(phew!)
later:
Xander: You gotta get rid of your weeds.
Xander: Don't you guys have peanut butter?
3 comments:
hahahahah... sooooo random. Gotta love kids.
lol. thats cute! good thing they are there to keep you on your toes.
thanks for taking such great care of our kids, and we got our yard ready for our family to come over and then it rained, at least it is taken care of. And yes, Xander loves peanut butter, and Samantha's new saying is I got the roots, I pulled it out by the roots. I have such good helpers.
Post a Comment