Monday, October 1, 2012

Jordan's Many Faces

Sometimes Jordan is like a car. He rolls around on the ground.

Sometimes Jordan is like a dinosaur. He makes strange growling noises.

Sometimes Jordan is like a skunk. I can smell him a mile away and I can tell exactly where he has been recently.

Sometimes Jordan is like a rooster. He wakes us up in the morning.

Sometimes Jordan is like a vacuum. He eats up everything he touches.


2 comments:

katie said...

what a fun post :) The first one made me happy... hahaha. I guess if he is going to be all of those things, at least they are very masculine.
When I read the title of this post, I was secretly hoping I would get to see lots of pictures of his cute face doing silly things :)

Jessie said...

Very silly post. I love it! What a cute little boy he is. It's interesting to me to hear about how Jordan is because he's so different than all the other little girls I know. It's fun to hear about him and it'll be fun to see him in December. You should put that poem up in his room. lol