Friday, November 9, 2012

Cereal

So I get a bowl of cereal for myself (kids have already eaten) and Jordan comes to sit on my lap and share my cereal. At first it's a fine sharing activity.  But when the bowl gets low Jordan decides it's all his. He screams every time I take a bite. So he finishes the bowl and I'm still hungry.

2 comments:

katie said...

Hahaha.. My two hearty eaters often leave me feeling the same way. If I want to eat without two vultures coming after me I have to hide on the stairwell or on the floor in front of the kitchen cupboards. If I am in sight they squawk and cry until momma-bird shares... regardless of how stuffed their tummies are.
I really am grateful to have hearty eaters. I don't worry nearly as much as I could...

Jessie said...

haha. that's funny. what katie said is funny too. lol