Jordan and Lizzy were sitting on the edge of our bed watching Sesame Street Follow That Bird. I was getting ready to take a picture of them from the back because they looked so cute sitting next to each other being still.
Then I noticed that Jordan was scooting closer and closer to Lizzy. I said, "Jordan wants to snuggle Lizzy!" Then Lizzy and Jordan look at each other in surprise, and Jordan whipes out his TICKLE HANDS! Apparently he didn't want to snuggle Lizzy, he was getting ready to TICKLE HER! So then Jordan chased Lizzy around for a few minutes with his TICKLE HANDS. It was a houseful of giggles and little running feet.
I love how they get to the edge of the bed, push their feet out and drop to their bums, then slide off the bed.

1 comment:
so cute! tickle hands. silly jordan. lizzy's wearing her pretty pink dress again. she just loves that dress. :) That's so cute how they slide off the bed too. :)
Post a Comment