I love the faces! You are right! I do love the picture of the little mermaid! The eyes and the mouths give such feeling and expression to her drawings. I love how in her other picture the guy on the left looks like he's yelling and there's another dude that looks mad, but others look like they are happy and maybe even laughing! I love the cute art that the kids do. :)
1 comment:
I love the faces! You are right! I do love the picture of the little mermaid! The eyes and the mouths give such feeling and expression to her drawings. I love how in her other picture the guy on the left looks like he's yelling and there's another dude that looks mad, but others look like they are happy and maybe even laughing! I love the cute art that the kids do. :)
Post a Comment