Monday, February 20, 2017

How to Properly Kiss

Today Lizzy got a haircut. We went to Great Clips and a nice young man cut her hair. Lizzy was on a roll telling him all about our family and what we do for fun. And of course she had to tell him the latest news - that she threw up last night. Several times. And then snuggled with Mommy and then threw up in Mommy's bed. And then threw up in the throw-up bowl. Then she went back to bed and woke up early in the morning. The barber got a kick out of her.

***
Jordan: Mom, I don't know how to properly kiss.

Me: Oh really? You do it like this... (I kissed him on the check) Go ahead and try it.

(He kisses my cheek.)

Me: Jordan you are a great kisser.

Jordan: Thanks, Mom.

***

Lizzy: My mommy does puzzles every day.

(I do not!)

Jordan: And she uses a "tricky tactic."




No comments: