Friday, September 24, 2010

Lizzy and Jordan

Jordan is 4 months old now! He's starting to grab things with his hands. He gets frustrated when he drops his toys, but he is getting better. He's also sleeping through the night… What else could a parent ask for?

This photo is reversed, Jordan and our kitchen are actually on my left. This is actually a picture to show my good hair day and my birthday jewelry from Jessie:


Jordan can scare Elizabeth by crying and Lizzy can terrify Jordan by bouncing him "gently" (ie violently) in the bouncer.


Jordan has bright blue eyes. Surprise! And guess what… We learned that blue eyes are NOT recessive. Just ask wikipedia!


This is the belly button check. Lizzy knows where EVERYONE's belly button is. Mommy, Daddy, Jordan, Katie, probably all her babysitters, and you - if you get within searching range.


Haha:


Lizzy and Jordan get along well. This is Lizzy's bed at bedtime. We pretended like we were going to leave Jordan in the room with her and she didn't react at all! Jordan didn't either.

Totally on accident: (Very little reaction from Jordan)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love how you put videos up. =) That was so funny! Poor Jordan. I love your purple jewelry also by the way! It looks so great on you with that shirt. Purple really does look good on you! And I love all the photos. I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen a photo of Jordan. He is getting so big! That was a nice picture of you holding him. You look really happy!