Friday, September 24, 2010

Silly Sissy

Lizzy calls herself Sissy. She says everyone else's name just fine, and she can recognize Emily, Emmie and Katie by their pictures.

Morgan and Doug from our ward were changing the break pads on our car. Lizzy got greasy somehow.


One morning when Morgan and I were still asleep Lizzy came in and took out the drawers of the jewelry amour (I had already taken my jewelry and make up out and relocated them). Then she climbed into the amour and shut the door on herself. Hearing no more sound, I opened my eyes to look for her and didn't realize where she was until I saw the amour door OPEN. Woah.


This is a chunk of bread that has been stabbed several times with a screwdriver, and now is being suspended by a Phillips.


Here's Katie on her 16th birthday. She has a half-sphere cake decorated with a PEACE sign! Lizzy recognizes some letters like W and O and now the peace sign. Katie taught her that, of course. One grungy day I put my tie-dyed Crab Shack t-shirt on. After one quick look at my outfit Lizzy declared "PEACE!"


Sometimes there are no words to describe what I am feeling.


3 comments:

Jessie said...

O my gosh. Those stories are so funny. Kira did the exact same thing with the WHOLE toilet paper roll going into the toilet! Only in our case it was a public restroom... grrr.. so I had to stick my hands in a PUBLIC toilet to get it out and throw it away. GOODNESS... That is so cute about the peace sign... lol

Katiemarie said...

Hahahaha :)

I can't wait to hear Lizzy call herself Sissy :)

Lindsay said...

So funny! And I can't believe how big Jordan is getting! Wow!