Lizzy: Can I have a diaper?
Me: No.
Lizzy: Can I have underwear?
Me: No.
Lizzy puts her head down in her hands and begins to sob.
Lizzy: My bum is so cold!!
But it worked. She's potty trained! =) And she wasn't really cold, she was wrapped up in a blanket cuddling her mommy. =) And she got treats for using the potty. I wasn't being as mean as it sounds. =)
3 comments:
haha. silly lizzy! Mom told me you potty trained her last weekend!! yey! Go lizzy! and go Eva!! I'm so happy for you! What a big sigh or relief. I guess that book Susan talked about was really awesome, huh? It is a hard thing to get past. =) How's she doing at night?
Oh, this had me laughing out loud!!! When my but is cold I go straight for those diapers, too! :P
Oh, so funny. & congratulations - to the two of you.
Hooray for being potty trained! Potty training is such a trying thing. I'm so happy for you both!
Post a Comment