Lizzy's Mini-3's class at preschool did a little something for Mother's Day. They sang us some songs with actions and sang us Skiddamerink a dink as an "I Love You" song. =)
Lizzy did a fantastic job! She did all the actions very well and sang all the songs with a smile on her face. She seems to be the tallest one, too.
Then the best surprise came! They made these cute little paper purses for their moms. Their teacher read them out loud so we could all hear the cuteness. Lizzy's says "You are special to me because 1. you give me hugs and kisses, 2. you make me cupcakes, 3. you give me the doggie and the bear when I go to bed."
Lizzy could obviously tell that this was a special day for mom. She brought me the purse and gave me a hug and said, "happy birthday, Mommy."
Personally I think she is the cutest and smartest in her class. =) Ryler, next to her, is very cute too. A close runner up. =)
3 comments:
What a sweetheart. Those are such sweet, simple reasons for her to love you!!! I really love how little kids act on Mother's day! Really the smile on their faces and the look of accomplishment for making mommy feel special is the best gift!!!
Thanks for taking the time to write this post, and take all the coordinating pictures. I loved seeing her class (Ryler is cute, huh!) and the cute little purse. & who doesn't want to celebrate their 'birthday' in May? ;)
That was so sweet Eva! How adorable!!! I love the purse and I love Lizzy's answers. Now I wonder what my kids would say if Ian asked them that. lol. Lizzy is so smart!
Lizzy is absolutely adorable! I love her answers!
Post a Comment